Believe nothing in life comes for free? There's always a string attached? Think again! Right here, right now you can get free help with your sustainable event. No memberships. No cost.
And you know what that means...no reason to procrastinate!
- Save carbon by finding the closest destination to your attendees.
- Find out which event destinations are the greenest, (registration required to score your city for its sustainable event offerings).
- Measure the benefits of printing your event program - or anything really - using post-consumer recycled content paper.
- Estimate the environmental savings of reusing and recycling your exhibit carpet and find a place to recycle it.
- Find event venues around the world who have verified sustainable practices.
- Write an event sustainability policy.
- Create a waste management plan for your event (registration required).
- Find out where to recycle any material anywhere in the USA.
- Locate a greener transportation provider for your event.
- Use a GRI Reporting template for your event.
- Find a food bank to take your left over food in Canada or the USA.
- Choose a better type of seafood for your banquets.
- Find local growers in North America.
- Recycle your event's e-waste.
- Translate your carbon savings into everyday terms that attendees understand.
- Calculate your event or event business' carbon footprint here, here, here or here.